IanWilson has access to a network of specialist oil and gas professionals and companies in several locations across the globe.
We are currently in the process of developing more relationships with several other reputable organizations in the energy industry.
This network alliance provides technical breadth in addition to geographical spread thus enabling us to deliver projects
in a timely and qualitative manner.
In addition, we provide short-term operational and long-term strategic Exploration services, under IanwilsonGEO
clients for various projects including Integrated Field Studies, Exploration evaluations, Farm-in/acquisitions and Velocity Model Interpretation (Salt)
planning through one of our Joint Venture partners Nurock
, a Houston based oil & gas consulting firm.
Ianwilson Services Ltd has recently signed partnership agreements with Oil Field Development Engineering
and Peritus International
of UK to provide Total Engineering Services as well as Subsea Systems and
Marine Engineering Services to oil and gas industry in Nigeria and West Africa.
Currently we provide the following range of services:
- Foreign Procurement and Supply Chain Management of Oil & Gas Equipment and Services
- Detailed Engineering Design for - Onshore & Offshore operations
- Structural and Facilities Concept Studies
- Support of Subsea operations
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED)
- Fabrication, Construction & Installation Support
- Brownfield Modifications
- Logistics & Technical Manpower Supply